Sunday, July 27, 2008

Motivation-less

Shucks... I seriously need lotsa motivation...

I am lagging badly for my maths class... People with A or C Maths background seriously have got an upperhand with the way the class is being taught... And again, I really cant adapt the way Mr teong's brother teach... ZZZ

Stats is still ok.... However when I tried to do the tutorial earlier on.. haha~ bad la.. Some facts just cant seems to get into my head.... Time for some serious revision... -bless me-

Szehui had left TPY alr.... Hope she will do and cope well in Hougang though... Am glad she crossed my path, and hopefully I will still see her ard in sch... She have been a really good companion in tpy with me... I will definitely miss her though... Cuz she's not just a colleague, but a good friend to me too. =)

Anyway, finally have a meetup with Ben and qin.... Although its quite obvious that we dont have much topics to talk about.. But its still nice to see friends that we seldom see right? Haha~ Seems like we really meet each other once a year.... Hope all things will goes well for qin's studies and her new job... As for ben.... Looks like we didnt talk much... We should meetup tog with glads and qin la... haha~

This is a pointless entry.... So ignore it... What I am trying to convey is.. I am very SIAN....

**Huang Jinglun & Sugie are both eliminated from XGDD3 already! Sadness la... I thought HJL can get into Top 5... Haiz... I dont like tt Obama... =X

No comments: