Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i love chocs. =)

hehe... am savouring on the merci chocs dr ng bought of the clinic staff since he is leaving soon. gosh. the last time i had merci chocs shld be on jai's 21st bdae celeb la.. which is like on the 4th nov 2006 (5th nov 2006 mn). i misses those times....badly... =)

time crawls at work.... having mixed feelings towards everything now. but am sure it's not the wrong choice. =)

met up with my poly sisters (and ya, ben you're counted as 1 of the sisters =p) recently. enjoyed the meetup and think we shld have more of such meetups maybe with ai qin too. =)

i am so looking forward to my 2 weeks break. and no, i am not gg to travel to some corner of the world. i am so hoping that i can get my butt and mind off to some serious mugging. wish me luck... just hope maplestory server will be down... down... down.... =p

alrites. back to my lunch break. till then, bye.

No comments: