Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Changes...

I cant help but to feel there're too many changes for me to cope recently. Maybe in totality, all were nothing but my own doings. Why should I care so much when it doesnt even concern me at all? It's their lives not mine. 犯溅。。。

I am starting to tolerate nonsense (IMO) no more. Call me an old woman with stupind thinking, but why am I transforming into a petty individual which I find it a monsterous self? Changes.....

But yet those changes I see which I cant tolerate is wrong by integrity, character. So are all those feelings I have now redundant?

I am getting so frustrated by all those small lilttle things that I ususally choose to be blind to.... Maybe, and I hope.... all these are just the bad doings of the female homo sapiens' hormones...

I guess I am falling sick...... in mind.....

No comments: