Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some Pictorial Recap...

Have not done any proper updates for the 1.5 months or so.... Shall do a pictorial posting. =D


Christmas Dinner @ 85 with my ladies!Finally got to meet these wonderful ladies! Cheerios to our >10yrs of friendship! A pity Mummy Annie is not in the pics though.... There'll always be another chance! ^_^

Lao Pa's 54th Birthday!
Dearest Lao Pa! Happy 54th birthday! I know you won't be reading my blog though. But I love u and mummy deep deep la. =p Nothing much but I just hope you'll be healthy and have a long long long and worry-free life!!! =)

Late Night Movie - Twilight

Dinner at this pasta joint by Sakae Sushi. Not bad. I kinda like the maggie-like pasta I had. Maybe we can hit the joint again soon. And that's Christmas, the carebear Jan brought along. So after the dinner + ice-cream at FEP, we headed for a late night movie! Heh... And something worth mentioning is, all of us watched Twilight before already. So it's like Ben, Jan and my 2nd time while the 3rd for Von! =p

Movie @ Lido again - Twilight againn...
Culprit for this silly decision is no doubt, BEN! But I enjoyed it la... Though I missed all my favourite scenes due to those vomitting episode... =( Nvm... Maybe we shall org a chalet this year and watched Twilight DVD together? Ladies ok? And err... Ben ok? Heh heh~ =p

* I am feeling so emo... Not Monday bluess... But work bluess..... =(

** Something is wrong. Very wrong. I shall slowly work my way out.

No comments: