Sunday, April 19, 2009

I know you're gg to read this...

What's with the big tyrant behaviour back at home, and the 'I'm ok with anything' behaviour when you're outside? Grow up! You're not gg to get your way just by throwing your temper around. Not only you're acting like a spoilt brat, you only display how bad disciplined you are. In any case, maybe no one will believe what I say, simply cuz how you're behaving back at home differ too much. What can I say?

And I shall repeat this again, by throwing your temper. Trashing it out by kicking all the things in your way, shouting and screaming + crying will NOT let you get your way. Not only you damages all the things that get in your way at home, you will only let others believe that by not letting you have your way is RIGHT. GROW UP.

No comments: