Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bah~!

So I have been playing with my new toy yesterday.. I got is at $490incl. of GST. I was pretty attracted at the price thus I decided to get it at the shop... Hah~ The nightmare starts after I went to withdraw money... The uncle start to ask me to buy the extra battery (Freaking $65!) and the original Ixus case for IXUS ($45).. Is ex de lor.... So me and my sis tried to push down the price till $580 then I give in... I was feeling very puzzled over the price of the battery cuz I remember price of an original Canon battery cost ard 70 +/-. But a compatible one cost a high high $65... So tried doing a small price check online @ Yahoo Auction, SG. Ha! People selling it at $15 - 18 can?

KENA CHEATED LIAO LA!

But suan le la... In any case, the total price made up for it when the other retailers offer me $550 w/o GST. So it's about the same...

Forget it.... The main thing now is....

I GOT MY CANON IXUS 860i BABY!

+

I AM FREAKING BROKE! =(
But thank goodness for a >50% 'subsidy' from my dearest girlies! (^_^)v

No comments: