Thursday, January 10, 2008

P.S: I Love You


I am so gonna catch this movie. And I know who will be watching this if it is going to be screen in SG! -Looks @ Mei- Hehe~

Well well, I am back from the interview for Novena Surgery. I Don't really know what to say. Now I can only wait and see how's the renumeration package gonna be like... But I am hoping for something better. If you want to be filled in with the details, come find me.. Not gonna reveal too much in the blog also. But to summarise everything, I guess there's disappointment after I completed the interview. I believe QAD felt the same way too..

Am so not looking forward to tomorrow, tomorrow simply means work and a second round of meeting with the Drs of Novena Surgery. Really don't feel like going, and my mum isn't very supportive after she know about the working hours. Oh well, we shall look at the $$$.

Just let me be a tai tai for a month I will be very happy... Can?

No comments: