Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a CNY~

This CNY must have been an eventful one... Esp with the infamous sex scandal updates everywhere.. Not sure if it is gg to end soon, but do hope the culprit have some conscience at least to let those female artistes off.. It will really be very hard on them in the future since their reputation is totally tarnish already...

Went off for a K session ytd with my babes.. Heh heh~Think we really cannot tk buffet. We really did not eat much.... And the K session is shorten to 3 hours instead of 4 just because KBox is very busy and crowded... Bah~ Cheat money!

After K we went to walk ard.. wanted to go for hot choco @ Mac, but too crowded la... So ended up at Hongkong cafe for a short chat before parting.... Sigh.. when can we go for our next K session?

Seriously hope I can go back to my student days... They're so much carefree, I always dread growing up. I never want to imagine the days when my loved ones will leave me 1 by 1. Simply cant bear the thuoght of it... Can I remain a 18 years old forever? Sigh...

Some peektures me and my babes took ytd~

No comments: