Sunday, March 23, 2008

Belated Bdae Celeb for QAD!

Metup with my dearies ytd for Von's belated bdae celeb...

Had lunch @Swensen's and I had my curry chix baked rice finally~ Not as nice though...

Then we proceed on for BC 10,000.. Movie wasn't that bad. Just felt that the movie is kinda like... no objective.. haha~ nvm~

Then off we go to Hong Kong cafe for a tea... Hehe~ Wrong move la.. All 3 of us ain't that hungry though I do think I am.. End up I can't finish my food too... And those 2 girls start to take photos with the granny turtle, which is actually e bdae gift from us to vonnie...

And we embark on our shopping after we took some neoprints.. Hehe~ Both of them seems to be in a good shopping mode.. Both have got good buys... I am in e mood but my wallet no mood la.. Sadded... nvm~ next time then...

The whole day is pretty spirit lifting and I did go home feeling very happy.. haha~ but it didn't last long. If any of u read my prev entry would know I got into something bad at home again.. But forget it la.. Just ranting.. am ok alr.. =) Aites... Pics on the next coming post ~ =)

No comments: