Sunday, March 23, 2008

It gets too tiring....

When I have to be a...

- daughter
- sister
- friend
- colleague
- pharmacy technician
- caregiver
- role model

it gets too tiring....

However when I have to be a....

- filial daughter
- giving sister
- best friend
- proactive colleague
- responsible pharmacy technician
- compassionate pharmacy technician
- good role model

And again within each role there are so many other character you and I have to play. The angel, the baddie, the leader, the scapegoat and etc. I really really admire those who can play everything so well from the bottom of my heart.

And I admit I can't handle this well. It felt too overwhelming for oneself or should I say, myself.

The burden is so heavy that I wonder.

When can I be myself? A 'myself' that is true to my ownself.

Why do I always feel I am living for the others and not myself.

I am feeling so small (literally) and jaded that I felt I don't belong to myself anymore. 迟早有一天,我真地会疯掉。。。

No comments: