Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

My current blog is officially 1 yr old... If I were to say how long I have been blogging... That will be around..... 6 yrs? Sigh... Old le la....

Let see, what did I achieved in 2008.... Maybe I can say...

1) Managed to curb myself from gg overseas with my really limited moola....(Or maybe it's restricted from travelling la...)

2) I finally left NHG. No regrets in leaving, but aint sure about me joining another statutory board. Maybe I am still in search of finding that suitable job for myself...

3) Finally started studying, which I also do not know if it's a right choice.. Suddenly I just felt that I should have just get that loan and get a degree in a yr or 1.5 yr... It's only a piece of paper anyway....

So now.... My 2009 resolution.... Even though I should say there isnt any point in setting any....

1) To know what I want

2) To pass all my papers. (I dont dare to dream of passing with flying colours lor....)

3) Pls let me enjoy the full course of my work.

4) Family be healthy and happy...

5) No problems with all relationships, be it friendships, kinship, colleagues etc....

6) Pls let me curb my spending habit. It's horrendous. I have not been able to save any money these 2 months... S

Alright... I shall stop here... Have to be realistic la.....

Alrites, HAPPY NEW YR PPLE!

And thanks a million who wished me happy birthday last yr! ^_^

No comments: