Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Spree Spree Spree Away!

I have been spreeing a looooooooooooooot these days.... I'll be expecting my loots after cny.... And there'll be stuff from like.... 4 sprees? Woohoooo! I am so looking forward to lay my hands on my Majolica stuff! Cant believe how much Watson's is ripping for Majolica stuff! Ok la.. Not very expensive but still expensive than Taiwan and/or online la! -shakes head-

I am so gg to start a Torrid spree for my own..... Heh... Not many + size friends w/in my circle.. So this spree shall be for myself only. ^_^

And I am so gg to make my virgin order with VS! Pls make it a fuss free one!!!

This is a sooooooooo random post...zzz

K la.... Time for some serious updates....

Work:
Actually me and QAD know where the problem lies at for making us to feel so dreadry over work.... It's not that we only have 2 of us....It's not that we have a very bad sup.... She's pretty ok as compared to my previous sup @ e pharmacy.... But I guess it's just not our cup of tea... But yet, it seems really ok ... So now, I am practically passing day by day.... I guess I am not sick of this job. I am just sick of working... Never ever try to be a hero/heroine by saying you want to try and juggle school and work together.. It's tough. And when I say tough, it means VERY TOUGH. zzz~

School:
Disastrous. If I am clear all my subjs, I should really count my blessings.... Actually I kinda know how I will fare for my exams la... Shall make some backup plan....

Shall stop here..... Anyway~ HAPPY CNY TO ALL! ^_^

No comments: