Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aiyo....

I am so tempted can.....

I read through the student handbook that I received along with my study guides ytd.... (This yr UOL seems to be more efficient... as what pple in e forum say la...)

And I saw this section on Summer School...

Tempting tempting!!

Course fees for 1 session (20days) - 1125pounds -> bound to be increase for next yr...

Accomodation for 1 session... - differ for different residences and room type... If lets say I am gg to share a rm with another person, it will come up to about 700pounds per person...

The air tix.... Will come up to about 2k...

Expenses... I dont know about the expenses there... But lets say I put 2000 for approx 3 weeks (frankly speaking... I think its defintely not enough...)

Then it will come up to approx 10k can!

Any kind soul want to donate some money to me? I want to go for summer school la!!!

No comments: