Wednesday, August 27, 2008

JCIA...

JCI audit is over for my place... Well, I find it rather... nvm....

We spent countless afternoons gg thru those mock audits.... Made lotsa effort to clean up this and that.... We cant eat in the pharmacy for so long... Just for tt < 10mins walk ard by the angmo.... -shake head-

Not forgetting the stress factor that could push your BP to 200/180. F!

To add on to those problems.... Studies have been getting really tedious, mentally... The fatigue is really starting to take its toll on me. I am totally dreading work. And I cant concentrate in class after 30 mins... Haiz... Alrite, I cant complain much for this, I brought it upon myself....

Maths test tmr... I am still procrastinating.. Have got no energy to study! < 6 hours of sleep everyday, and < 5 hours of sleep on school days is really very torturing.... I really wish to find a decent 5 days job soon.... If only I can just dont work for this 3 years (Dream on!)

Wish me luck, I am gg to try mug later on @ 10pm... ZZZ~

No comments: