Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nostalagia....

I went back to TP for a studying session, it felt great to be back in TP (even if it's for awhile...) And of course, the studying session is 75% fruitful.. Except for the occasional chit chatting... lame jokes and bouts of tension headache attacks, I really did study ok! =D

Well, used up 1.5 days of my AL this week and I am left with 2 days only.. Seriously I dont know how to survive.. As much as I want to leave my current workplace, I guess I will be staying throughout this year. Forget it....

I was pondering on some changes I noticed recently. Mainly on people... It's sad when u realise u cant relate as much to someone who usd to be so dear anymore right? You noticed the change is so big that sometimes you can't recognise the person infront of you used to be your confidante. And when I mean the big change, its something for the worst imo. And what make it worse, I dont know how to tell the person neither do the person know he/she had changed that much. Well, maybe nothing ever changes... Just that I am being too paranoid, sensitive. Or maybe just that the person is still the same, just that I have never notice those traits all these years I know him/her. Sad la...

I hope I can get on track for my revision later on. As much as I hate maths, I do start to feel that it may get a lil exciting when I attempt those alien questions. Wish me luck for maths, and stats. =)

No comments: