Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bloghopped~

"I realised that there are too many older people out there who think that those younger ones are just a bunch of kids who knows nothing. And is frustrating when this old people start giving you advices like you know nothing. And they are the ones who think too highly of themselves. Gosh! What's wrong with these people?"

Was bloghopping and I see this statement said by this particular person/blogger... It's so freaking true la.. This kinda pple exist everywhere! Just because they are older they will always think their opinions is right... WTH is gg on in their brain/mind? Does the number of years living on planet earth equates to how intelligent you will be? Even with high IQ, it will be as bad if you have nil EQ.

One eg of such person, that freaking p.cist at my workplace. But anyway, I have met a lot of people like this in my life so far. So what can I do when dealing with them? Can only be superficial. Smile, nod, agree and don't talk except for some response for the sake of not being so rude. ZZZ!~ This sucks la.... I am becoming so superficial. But come and think about it, I don't even bother to be 'polite' to the p.cist at my workplace. No point la... He will never get what I am saying anyway.

Ah, whatever. Back to youtube and my dinner.. Bye.

[9pm update: Jan, my 6th sense is right la... =) ]

No comments: