Friday, May 30, 2008

When life took a sharp turn...

Seems like pple around ain't really getting on well and fine... Can only hope/wish/pray that all will turn out to be good at the end of everything...

Work's still e same. Black sheep(s) here and there as usual. I can only say, empty vessels make the most noise. So think, before you speak. People will judge you by the messages you're conveying be it if that's your intention or not. Period.

Course briefing tmr, the fact that I am starting school soon is setting into me already. I am not feeling jittery but dreadry instead. Maybe I shld just kick the thought of wanting to resign in my mind and concentrate on other more important things. (LONG SERVICE AWARD!!! ^____^)

Am gonna stop here. Xing Guang Da Dao in a hour time. =D

No comments: