Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hectic days ahead....

A bbq tmr.. a party on sat... Man.. I really hope my flu won't break out into a very bad one... (i really hate coughs, soure throat & runny nose!)

Have been doing a lot of thinking these days. Or rather reflection. Realise I could have treat the people around me with more sincerity... At times I find myself so superficial, which I can't even take it myself. I also find that I am rather self-centered. Yeah, I hope I can be a better person.

Been trying to be nice to everyone at work (except for that irritating 2, cant be bothered with them). With all the pleases, thank yous & sorrys. It can really get tiring at times when you know people around you is so particular about all these. Sometimes I can't help but to felt that these pleases and thank yous make the people interaction so shallow and prevent it from developing into something with more depth.

But a person's mind and thoughts are amazing isn't it? All of us is given the same things at birth. Maybe some are less fortunate with birth defects. However most of us being similar at birth, actually managed to 'morphed' into an individual so different from one another. Intellectual wise, looks wise, emotional wise etc... How can one mindset differ so much? How can 1 so empathetic with animals and 1 so cruel to throw kittens/puppies down from 12th storey etc etc... (just an example.. though i do know pple who throw cats down.... )

I do not know what set me to think about all these. I am rather perplexed by the complexity of human emotions. Those emotions is still the main culprit/driving force for us to do something good/bad isn't it? Isn't there a way for us to control how we feel? Like the remote control in the movie 'Click' that can rewind/fast forward the events of life... I would want a remote control to control one's emotion... for a good cause. =D

Anyway I shall stop here. Somehow or rather, I find my post very pointless and random. Right?

Bye....

(let me healthy asap, please. let my back, cough, sore throat, runny nose back to normal when i wakes up tmr. =D GYMM please... =D )

No comments: