Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WDNYYDDX (Figure it out yourself =P )

Heh heh... Had a dream last night... Still can remember vividly what happened. (there's this saying that if you can rmb your dreams vividly, it will not happen. I believe that will be the case too... =P ) Anyway its nice la.. LoL~ Funny yet impossible.. Heh heh.... Nvm... Shall be a secret for my own.... Tooooooo silly to be shared la... =X

Mood @ work have been rather good. Or maybe not good la. Just that I am more enthusiastic over drugs dispensing... Something is very wrong with me.. But oh wellll, it still beat being totally turn off-ed for dispensing right?

I guess my PMS period is over. 3 cheers for me pleaseeee. =D Guess its really one of the worse moodswings I ever had... Since its over, who cares! =D

And on a even happier note, I am gg for KBox, Kuishinbo session soon!! Say goodbye to money and hello to sinful happiness!! (^_^)

今天有一点high过头。其实有很多真经事要打出来的。 不过我想了想,觉得可能真的是我多心。所以也没去放在心上。过了就算了。因为。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 我是一个好人!!!! =D

No comments: