Friday, June 6, 2008

原来我什么都不想要。。。

没了。。。 放手了。。。心情也轻松起来了。。。 想回去,自己也很不踏实。。。 既然都是过去事了,就让我们往前看吧。。。 =)

School will officially starts on the 8th July for me. Not looking forward. So many people out there is telling me how tough it will be. How I will not cope with a full time job and school. How I will definitely suffer. Thank people, I understand all of you is trying to prepare me for what is coming, actually I don't need so much of all these constant reminders for now. All I need is you all to be there (maybe for a K session? =P ) if ever 1 day I really can't take the stress anymore.

And for the people who have been telling me I am not a material for studying, and I am not supposed to be so infilial to continue studying. I should be working and provide for my parents. Thank you too. You/Both of you have been a great help. You've let me realise how infilial, irresponsible and selfish I am. However I have got my own plannings. And coming from a not-so-well-to-do family should not deprive me the chance to study right? Why should a degree programe be catered to the rich ones only? Furthermore, I am providing for my own degree. I am still contributing to my household expenditures. I am still trying to fulfil the filial piety duties as much as I can. So can you (2) please leave some space for me? I am trying, really. I know I am really selfish to only think of myself. But all I want is a passport for me to search a better paying job to provide for my folks and myself. I hope I am not wrong holding on to this thought. So for the time being, please get off my back. And let me live my life as my own. I don't need your judgement for now, and maybe even in the future. I hereby sincerely thank you in advance.

No comments: