Friday, June 13, 2008

My deepest condolences...

My deepest condolences to the 2 NSF who passed away on Tues and Wed respectively.

Got to know the regular (Pilot Trainee) whom passed away on Wed is the bf of a ASc jr and my friend's friend... Felt pretty sad by the news actually.. Hope she and the family will picked themself up asap...

And also, got to know a TP BMS(PST I think) senior who is in the batch before me passed away due to fever caused by viral infection. (Or purely viral infection?) earlier on this week. Don't know her personally but got to know about her thru Flowerpod earlier last yr. And she's only 24 this year. Sigh... Her last post in FP also says that she's down with a fever caused by viral infection. And who knows for the following day or 2, shes in ICU alr... Life's so unpredictable....

I really can't imagine anyone close/dear to me goe someday... Please please please be well and healthy and don't leave any people you love behind.

And as for me, I think I have become more paranoid. Things like 'What happen if I just die like that' actually set me to deep thinking mode recently...

Life's really fragile and unpredictable.. People, please do show the love you have for the people surrounding you while you can...

If ever 1 day I am gone, please please please help me tell my father & mother, I truly love the both of them....

No comments: