Saturday, April 26, 2008

I am ok...

Alrite.. I am ok la... Back is still painful.. but at least there's no crack or fracture or anything.. Just that I fall hard and hit my bone quite hard too... =)

Things at home is extremely gloomy... I dont know how to let them know I am feeling lost, confused too... I guess they will never come to terms that I DO FEEL STRESSED UP BY THEIR MATTERS TOO...

As much as you want my comments, you all aint willing to listen. What you all expect from me?

When I say I shall care no more. What you all want, you all go decide yourself. Now I become the bad person. What you all want from me? What you all want me to say to you? Can just type out a script? I will just act out for you. I am feeling tired AS WELL.

If only they can read what I am typing here..

Of course I would hope that things can become MUCH better... But when both is not willing to listen. And both think their support (me) is not helping them and making them feel like unwanted in the family, things will not become better...

我真的不想管了。。。

I am ok, no worries. Guess I am done with my update. Ciaoz~

No comments: