Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So contradicting..

I have been thinking of tking MC today.. However had decided that I should save up my MCs for the later part of the year... So I dunno if it's cuz QAD left Silkair, her MC curse is passed down to me or its just my luck...Guess its e latter... (QAD! Jk la.. hehe~)

Yesterday morning started off really bad with an extremely heavy rain... Were thinking of my really slippery sandals... Luckily my dad agreed to send me to the TP busstop... Then followed by massive jams despite the fact that I went out 15 mins earlier than usual, I reached tpy inter like 20 mins later than usual..

My 'glorious' arrival at the TPY inter is accompanied by a really nice fall on my back... Guess this fall really mark the worse slip/fall so far... The pain is... I dont know how to describe.... I can't sit at all can... Maybe I can, but the getting up part is really torturous.... My colleagues' guess is tt I had hurt my tailbone/spine.. dunno la... It still hurts..

Now I can't lie down. I cant sit... Alrite, not so bad.. I can sit n lie down.. Just that it isnt easy... I kept on waking up in e middle of the night due to the pain and discomfort... Now, as much as I wan to keng MC... I would rather to be at work now... Sigh..

And ya, I will be off to the polyclinic to see e Dr later... Not sure if I would need a X-ray... I seriously hope its nothing serious! Sigh.. Suay la....

I guess my last 36 bucks to survive till 25th will be depleted by today.. Bless me pls..

-outz-

No comments: