Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pondering...

It's a lazy Sunday.... The smoke from the joss sticks is really irritating me....My eyes that is...

Can't wait for Epi 19 to be screen tmr~

Am still considering whether to try for the position Von told me abt... Too many things to consider.. Of course for people who know me well have already given up hopes on me... I am too fickle minded alr... WOrry for too many things that is like not impt... Like what 1 of my colleague say, if I cont to think so much, I will definitely get the Long Service Award from NHG. (Provided I'm not being sacked la... =p)

The Annual Performance Appraisal is coming soon.. Not that I am very bothered by what my superiors gonna say about me. It's not gg to be positive anyway. I can even dream on for wanting a decent testimonial before I leave. However, I am more concern over the money I will get... Imagine if I get a C this year, I am only entitled to 0.25 of certain bonus components la... Sian... If only I do not need to worry so much on the finance for my studies....

Was talking to Regina regarding some issues on growing up... I guess its really like what I seen/heard from somwhere... A person emotion throughout the life is like a 'U' shape.... You start off high, feeling good with all attention being showered on you. And its gradually goes down the slope when responsibilites start to weigh down on our shoulders. Problems from friends, family, your loved one, work start to weigh our heart as well... As you grow older, your kids are grown up and started their own family, your burden then slowly got offloaded 1 by 1. Then you start to feel happier in the golden years of life.

However on 2nd thought, as you feel happier in the later part of life. Does it seems that your own responsibilities are being offloaded onto someone else shoulder? Then the whole vicious cycle continues.. Sigh...

As much as I rant, complain about anything or anyone in my life. I also cant imagine if anyone or any of such disappear from my life. Alright... I guess its more of the people...

So conclusion, thanks to anyone out there who have left their footprints in my life. Even if we are no longer friends, no longer talk to each other. I would hope that there will be 1 day we can still talk when we bump into each other on the streets. But as of now, I hope every single one of u is happy with their life.

And to those whom is still with me. I love all of you. =)

No comments: